Standalone wind and hail policy is needed when your business owners policy excludes wind and hail as a covered cause of loss.

Typically, these are needed in coastal areas, which can exist up to 50 miles inland. It is also sometimes needed in areas of the country where wind and hail storms are frequent. For example, hail can be very high risk in Colorado, and it is not uncommon for wind and hail to be excluded.


Give Jason a call or click above to begin experiencing the advantage of having an agent with real world hands on experience!

From Coast to Coast, We Got you Covered!